Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Color by M. Inaba

Let`s think!
“What color do you like best?”
‐Well, I like pink, yellow, and green.

“What color do you dislike?”
‐I don`t like purple, grey, and black very much.

“So, do you know what color is best for you?”
‐I don`t know.

This was the conversation between the color analyst and I two weeks ago.
At first, I wasn`t interested about colors. I was not good at putting on making up.
But, after I listened to the color analyst, I started liking colors and I want to know more about it.
“The color world is wonderful !!”

From the color analyst , I learned about the fascinating world of color.
There are 4 groups of colors. The spring colors seem to be warm. The summer colors seem to be light and close to white. The autumn colors seem to be clear. The winter colors seem to be heavy. Even“pink”is different in each of the 4 groups. All of the colors around us belong to these 4 groups.


My skin and my black eyes are also different in each of the groups. My best colors from these 4 groups was diagnosed. My skin color is winter. My black eyes are autumn. My hair is winter. Totally, my face color is mixed, but closest to autumn. The autumn colors match my skin and my eyes !

“That`s funny !”

So, from now on, when I wear clothes and accessories, I will wear autumn colors(like brilliant orange, red, blue, yellow, and pink). Vivid colors make me more attractive.
It is good for me to know my own color. And I`m sure that it will be important help me my best improve my life.

I imagine my skirt, my ring, my purse, and my diary including many vivid colors.
Now, I just can`t wait to go shopping !

2 comments:

mkana said...

It is interesting! I think I need to ask a color analyst what color suits me someday.

Kirsten said...

Color analysis is really interesting! I love oranges and reds! So I often wear those colors, but I wonder what a color analyst would tell me. Maybe they would have other suggestions for me.

I think everyone should wear more color! I get so depressed when I see a subway or bus full of people wearing black, grey, and brown!